Here at ONSRA GmbH, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for 2 Years from date of purchase.
We are not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your ONSRA product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
What's Covered Under the Warranty...And What's Not Covered
From the date of the purchase of the product we will provide 365 days free repair service if the product has quality issues. After 12 months, you will be charged a service fee.
We will try and repair your board as quickly as possible, but can’t guarantee repair times.
What is covered under ONSRA GmbH's warranty?
The warranty covers the deck, trucks, battery, ESC, motors, remote controller, and the charger from any manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please note that we only provide warranty for products purchased on our website. Purchases from other sources are excluded.
Remote control and lithium batteries can be replaced if they haven’t been disassembled in a year[Fabian – does that mean you are covering the batteries if they haven’t been disassembled?]. Make sure to charge the lithium battery once every two weeks when not using it. Other accessories are not included in defects liability.
What is NOT covered under ONSRA GmbH's warranty?
- Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items and will not be covered.
- Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage.
- Any damage outside of normal use
- Damage caused by unauthorized repairs of the product or using unauthorized parts
- Damage or injury to the rider or other objects caused by the skateboard or its accessories
- Normal battery degradation from use.
- Damage to the battery due to incorrect charging or leaving it uncharged for an extended period
If the product has a problem under the following conditions within the warranty period, we will charge a repair fee:
- Improper operation include impact, crashing, dropping etc.
- Disassembling, repackaging and repairing not according to our instructions.
- Motor stall and overweight usage (such as carrying more than one person).
- Acts of nature (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.)
- Used in a manner other than for reasonable recreation or transportation
Who covers shipping costs?
If your product is covered under warranty, shipping is free of charge for you. If it is not covered under the warranty, you must cover any shipping costs. For international orders, customers are requested to pay for the shipping fees whether within or not within the warranty period.
We recommend that you ship your ONSRA Product via FedEx, DHL or UPS and keep your tracking number for future reference. We recommend that you insure for the retail value.
ONSRA GmbH will take responsibility for all packages that are signed for and received at our warehouse. Please contact your shipping service for shipments that do not arrive to our facility. We are not responsible for packages that do not arrive to you for any reason.